YUMI LASHES - KERATIN LASH LIFT & TINT
What is YUMI Lashes?
YUMI Lashes is a Swiss technique designed to boost and lift the natural eyelashes without the need for fake eyelashes or eyelash extensions. Instead of a traditional perm, YUMI Lashes is a keratin lash lift & tint that turns the lashes upwards, giving them length, height, volume, and thickness. Results will vary depending on your own lashes.
▪ Relaxing 75 minute treatment ▪ Instant results lasting approx 4-6 weeks ▪ 100% vegan & cruelty free
▪ Natural lashes - no falsies or extensions ▪ Painless, safe, non-invasive ▪ Works on all lash types (results vary)
▪ Hypoallergenic, non-toxic, no harsh chemicals ▪ Tints for all complexions ▪ No maintenance required
4 treatments in 1
Anti-aging pads are placed under the eyes
Your lashes are lifted upwards creating an open-eyed youthful look
Your lashes are tinted with the colour of your choice
Your lashes and lids are nourished with an oil containing pro-vitamin B
When can't I have YUMI lashes done & what else should I be aware of?
✔ If you have cataracts, diabetes, or glaucoma, you can still have the treatment done.
✘ If you're pregnant or breastfeeding you should wait until after.
✘ If you have conjunctivitis, a sty or other eye infection/irritation.
? If you've had a lash lift by another brand you must wait for 30 days to pass.
? Semi-permanent lash enhancements / eyeliner needs to be fully healed (4-6 weeks) before having the treatment.
? If you're prone to stys you can have YUMI lashes however it may cause a flare up.
? If you suffer from trichotillomania, alopecia, or have recently finished chemotherapy
or radiotherapy, the root of your lashes may be too weak to have the treatment done right away.
Before your treatment
▪ A tint patch test is required - this can be done at the tattoo studio or it can be posted out to you.
▪ If you wear false lashes or have eyelash extensions these must be removed 24+ hours prior to your appointment.
▪ Do not use any growth mascara on the day of treatment or for the following 24 hours after your treatment.
▪ Hayfever sufferers should take an antihistamine to prevent their eyes from watering during the treatment.
▪ If you wear contact lenses these must be removed before the treatment.
▪ If you are wearing mascara this must be removed before the treatment.
After your treatment
✘ No mascara for the first 24 hours
✘ Do not get your lashes wet (water or steam) for the first 24 hours - no saunas, swimming, facials or washing.
✘ No alcohol based products on your lashes after your treatment as this will shorten their lifespan.
✔ Take care of your lashes by not sleeping on them.
✔ Comb your lashes everyday to remove any dead hairs and keep them looking natural.
✔ Take care of your lashes by using the clear YUMI mascaras (optional).